- Radiculopathy is not a specific condition, but rather a description of a problem in which one or more nerves are affected and do not work properly (a neuropathy). The emphasis is on the nerve root (Radix = “root”).
- Spinal nerves exit the spinal column from each side. Nerves controlling sensation and movement of the upper extremities exit through the cervical spine, whereas nerves controlling sensation and movement of the low extremities exit from the lumbar spine.
- (Pinched Nerves) Laymen's term for pain perceived to be coming from the back or spine; physically difficult to “pinch” the nerve.
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X’s existence
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- The part of a person’s or animal’s body connecting the head to the rest of the body
- The part of a shirt, dress, or other garment that is around or close to the neck
- Meat from an animal’s neck
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; “The couple were necking in the back seat of the car”
- a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body; “he admired her long graceful neck”; “the horse won by a neck”
symptoms of pinched nerve in neck – "Oileaf" Natural
"Oileaf" Natural Soothing Oil for Arthritis, Pinched Nerve, Knee Pain, Torn Ligament. (1 once)
What is “Oileaf” Natural Soothing Oil? Prepared with a precise blend of pure oils and scientifically proven aromatherapy and homeopathic remedies, Oileaf was formulated to support flexibility and mobility of joints and muscles. Refreshing fragrance, moisturizing and easy to- use, Oileaf is like a massage in a bottle! Who is it for? Anyone who suffers from Arthritis, Knee pain, Pinch nerve, Torn ligament, Stiff neck, and other bone ache. How does it work? The oils in OileafTM sooth and calm stressed muscles, joints and skin. Arnica reduces swelling, bruising and soreness. The essential oils are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal effects. Olive oil: has been revered as a moisturizer since ancient times. It is rich in antioxidants and natural lipids, and resembles the chemical structure of human sebum. Arnica (Arnica montana): is a perennial with yellow-orange flowers similar to daisies. Its extract has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation, and heal wounds. It is often the first remedy used for injuries such as sprains and bruises. Witch hazel extract: is prepared from the twigs of Hamamelis virginiana Linne’ (USP), and contains natural oils and 14% alcohol. This natural astringent also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Black seed oil: is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It is extracted by pressing the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant. Peppermint oil: contains numerous minerals and nutrients including manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, folate, potassium, and copper. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Lavender oil: is from the lavender flower that is native to the Mediterranean. It also flourishes throughout southern Europe, Australia and the United States. Its fragrance produces a claming effect, and studies have shown that it inhibits dermal allergic reactions, has antifungal properties.
What kind of day it's been. [119/365]
This has not been my day. I couldn’t sleep a wink, and out of sheer boredom got up at 5am and watched Syriana. That is NOT a good way to start your day. Add to that the pinched nerve I somehow got while tossing and turning, and the cold I can’t quite shake, and I feel quite a mess.
Worst of all, though, is that I’m experiencing vocal fatigue, not something you want when you’re acting in a musical. I’m gonna have to be really careful for the next two weeks.
Suffice to say, I didn’t want to go to my dark broody place for today’s shot, but that’s just what kind of day it’s been. I’m just very very tired.
(on the BRIGHT side: this is the third day in a row I’ve gotten a picture up for the 365. That’s a first since I took a break back in May! Small victory yes, but a VICTORY.)
I’m home alone while my parents search for houses 3 states away…I don’t care where I live but have to leave my fantastic drs-& was told ‘we won’t move until we find a great dr’ yet all research has been on houses & little to none on doctors. My badder from interstitial cystitis (IC) feels like claws are rubbing broken glass into my bladder, while my pinched nerve keeps me awake & hurting. Sorry this is so depressing, but this place is the only place I can be completely real